The Application for the WATB 2015-2016 cohort is no longer available.
please check back in the spring of 2016!
We Are The Bronx Fellowship Highlights
Partake in monthly professional development seminars addressing core non-profit skills.
- Participate in monthly committee meetings focused on grant-making or development.
- Meet with Bronx and Citywide leaders and funders.
- Network and build relationships with other Bronx organizations and professionals.
- Gain access to additional resources and best practices.
- Receive a certificate of accomplishment at the closing ceremony from Hostos Community College.
- Choose a cause in my community for which I can invest.
- Learn the intricacies of grant making and development through the Community Reinvestment Fund.
- Enjoy and celebrate with my cohort at the end of the year event!
- Mid to senior level professional at a Bronx-based non-profit, faith-based, or government organization
- Dedicated to improving and serving the neighborhoods of the Bronx
- Committed to and has a demonstrated record of promoting inclusion and diversity
- History of civic participation and leadership
- Possesses proven leadership qualities, a passion to help those in need, and a clear vision for the future
- Highly motivated to improve professional development and personal growth